It's 4:30am and I sit here drinking a cold Dr. Pepper, hoping to get tired again. I know, you're thinking "it has caffeine in it"...I'm strange, drinking a little DP in the middle of the night or early morning puts me back to sleep. I guess it's my security blanket. :)
I woke up first because Harrison was moving around, not enough room on a queen size bed (yet again you are thinking why isn't Harrison in his baby crib?). I must be a vampire since I can read minds (for those of you that haven't read Twilight, you wouldn't understand). Wow, I'm just ramblin' on now, back to the point...
Earlier at 1am, the NOAA weather radio went off - severe thunderstorm heading our way - more rain!?!? When will this madness stop? I was able to fall back asleep though until Harrison woke me up. I got up and decided to let the dogs in the laundry room (they sleep in the garage at night) - so when it does start to storm, Molly doesn't try to claw her way back inside. They are both terrified of storms. The other night Molly clawed the door trim off the door leading inside the house from the garage. I was NOT happy!!! While I was in the laundry room, I thought I'd dry the load of clothes I washed earlier and put another load in the washer. No wonder why it takes women so long to get in bed or sit down and relax - everytime we go to do something, we see that something else needs to be done!!!
I started reading Twilight again, but after reading only a few pages I decided to blog and check my Facebook.
It's raining yet again in Little Rock. We are so sick of the rain! I couldn't imagine living in Seattle! Well...I'm starting to get tired...a little DP did the trick...although it's almost 5 oclock...should just go ahead and take a shower and get ready for work...
About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I hear ya!!! Caffeine does NOT wake me up, nor does it keep me awake. Coffee is useless to me in the mornings.
ReplyDeleteI've been having trouble sleeping, too, but not because of the same reasons. Well, the storms don't help, but I cannot get comfortable. It's too early in the pregnancy for this!!!!