About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Hunter had a Sick Day
So I picked Hunter up from Ms. Ruthie's on Wednesday and poor kid was so puny looking. He was complaining about his stomach hurting and all he could say was "I sick". She said he had thrown up before nap time and when he woke up, he was real sluggish, but he wasn't running a fever. But around 7pm, he started running a fever, it got really high 103 - we called the on call doctor and the on call nurse called back and said to just keep an eye on him. With all the swine flu going around, I was paranoid! We gave him a cool bath and Tylenyol and finally his fever broke early Thursday morning. We both stayed home so that we could keep both of the boys separated. I really, really do not want Harrison to get sick!!! Hunter didn't wake up until 11:30am! So he got much needed rest. He was fine when he woke up, but still just a tad bit sluggish, but he actually had an appetite, in spite of being sick. He is feeling much better today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment