The Sredin Family

Aaron, Casey, Hunter & Harrison

About Us

Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!

Monday, April 27, 2009

My baby boy Harrison is getting big too fast!

I cannot believe Harrison is 3 1/2 months old! Where does the time go!?!? He is holding his head up really good (although he's been doing that ever since he was a newborn!), but he has more control of it now. He LOVES to laugh - it's so cute! Love that sound! And he still absolutely adores his big brother! His hair is starting to fall out, but it'll grow back in - I think it's going to be that real pretty light reddish brown color, but we'll see. I sat him down on our scale at home and it said 16.2lbs! Not sure how accurate it is, but I'm sure it's close. His 4mo checkup is in a few weeks (May 13th).


Sleeping peacefully...
My CHUNKY MONKEY!

Here comes the drool!

No comments:

Post a Comment