I cannot say how much I love this place!! I decided to give it a try again this Saturday morning to take Hunter to get his hair cut. I was bound and determined to be able to see his beautiful eyes again without having to move his bangs out of the way!! We walk inside and he immediately sees the Thomas Train table. While he is doing that I sign in and we wait until he's next - another good thing about this place - no appointments! Looking around, you see the cool chairs for the kids to sit in while getting a haircut (airplanie, taxi cab and fire truck), and each station had a LCD tv playing the movie Cars - one of Hunter's all time favorites! After only about 5 minutes of waiting, it was his turn! At first, he was a little hesitant, saying NO HAIRCUT, but Audrey, the young girl that was going to cut his hair was VERY good with him. To my amazement, he let me sit him in the airplane and she was able to put the cape on him - he has NEVER let anyone put a cape on him! Wow! Good first sign this was going to be a success! She gave him a sucker, but he didn't want to open it just yet - smart boy, nothing like hair on a sucker! ICK! He sat very still and never moved while he was getting it cut. I was in complete shock! I am so excited that I finally found a place that Hunter doesn't mind a haircut! I was so proud of him that we took him to Toys R Us to pick out a new choo-choo - like he needs anymore!
About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment