Papaw Greg came home again this weekend for Easter. I really needed to take Hunter to get his hair cut, he hadn't had one since Harrison was born, but he has always given me a hard time about getting his hair cut, I'm talking about screaming fits!!! On Saturday morning, Greg and I were gonna take Hunter to Pigtails and Crewcuts (salon especially for kids in WLR) while Aaron stayed home with Harrison. We were almost there and I heard Hunter gagging himself in the backseat and I looked in my rearview mirror and he started vomitting!!! Well, that's one way to get out of getting a haircut!! Needless to say...no haircut once again... We had an Easter Egg Hunt at the East End Elem. with our children's church dept. on Saturday, April 11th. Thankfully we had it on Saturday afternoon since it POURED on Easter Sunday. Hunter got lots of eggs. Harrison wasn't able to hunt for an Easter eggs, but next year will be a different story. Afterwards we grilled out with the family. We went to church on Sunday morning, both the boys were cute in their Easter outfits. It was a lazy day, everyone took a nap except for me. After the rain, the weather got cooler, actually cool enough to build a fire and cook a pot of chili! We finally sat down and was able to watch Marley & Me - a very cute movie. I liked it.








No comments:
Post a Comment