The Sredin Family

Aaron, Casey, Hunter & Harrison

About Us

Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Disney On Ice






We took Hunter to see Disney on Ice Thursday night (4/23) at the Alltel Arena. It was a nice show, but I think Hunter would have enjoyed it much more if they would have done the newer Disney movies. The show included pieces from The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Lilo & Stitch and Peter Pan. All in all, we had a good time. Vickie Dinges from church babysat Harrison for us so we could enjoy the night with Hunter. Of course I missed him...wished he had been with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment