The Sredin Family

Aaron, Casey, Hunter & Harrison

About Us

Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Day at Pinnacle Mountain



We had a picnic with the church at Pinnacle Mtn after church yesterday. It was a BEAUTIFUL day! We had grilled burgers and dogs - and all the kids played on the playground. Hunter wore himself out! He had a blast. While Daddy stayed back at the picnic table visiting, I took the boys for a walk around King Fisher Trail (I'm too out of shape to climb Pinnacle, besides the boys are too young for a trip up the mountain!). I took a few shot of the boys on the trail. After a long afternoon at the park, we decided it was time to go home! Hunter was so worn out, he fell asleep on the way home while eating chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment