The Sredin Family

Aaron, Casey, Hunter & Harrison

About Us

Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

What can I say? I absolutely LOVE being a mommy! We went to church, however I missed the service because I had nursery duty. I did get the roses for being the "youngest" mom (roses go to the mom with the youngest baby). The last two years I was robbed because of visitors! But not this year! Before we ate lunch Aaron gave me a nice Mother's Day card - and the two words I keyed in on were "rest and relaxation"! After lunch, we all took a nap...it's so nice to lay in bed with both boys next to me! I wanted to go to the cemetery to put out new flowers on my mom and brother's grave, but it was such an icky day with all the rain, so I decided to do it one day after work this week (although, it may still be raining!). After our nap, we went to Nannie Fran's house to give her her Mother's Day gift (digital photo frame), we visited for a few hours and we left around 8pm. The boys had a bath before we called it a night. It was a nice relaxing day...now I'm ready for my car to be cleaned inside and out (the only I thing I asked for Mother's Day!).



No comments:

Post a Comment