About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
My Little Mozart
Harrison loves his little piano. You put it at the foot of the crib and they kick their feet on it to play the music and this little bird pops out every now and then and says "Hello Baby" and "Peek A Boo". I had gotten it for Hunter, but I bought it a little too late for Hunter, he didn't care for it. Of course, it's not in his crib, he plays with it on the floor.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment