About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
No More Money
Hunter swallowed his first coin and hopefully his last on Saturday, May 23rd. He found a nickel on my bathroom counter and he wanted to put it in his piggy bank (Thomas the Train, of course). I had just gotten out of the shower and started blow drying my hair when he walked out...a few minutes later he came running into the bathroom with tears down his cheeks. "Mommy, no more money!". And he had this weird look on his face - I knew he had swallowed it. No matter how many times you say, "Do not put it in your mouth.", they do it anyway! I'm sure it wasn't a pleasant feeling, but he was more upset about not having any money! Of course, I got my What To Expect - The Toddler Years book out and surprise, surprise what did I find in the index under swallowing??? Small coin... so I turned to the page and it said that he should digest the coin within a few days and to be on the lookout for it. No thanks, I'm not going to look thru his poop to find a nickle - NO THANKS! So...hopefully he learned the lesson - do not put money in your mouth. You can ask him, "What do you NOT do with money?" and he'll respond, "Don't eat it.". Ahhhh....the toddler years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment