About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Trip to Hector - Mommy and the Boys
We are going to Hector, AR (close to Atkins/Russellville) tonight to see Joy, James, Caleb and Abigail tonight. I am SO excited about seeing my dear friend Joy and her family, I'm ready to just relax and visit. Joy and I have some of the best conversations - we don't get to see each other as much as I'd like, but we have busy lives and I'm going to try and make it a point to see her and her kids more often! Joy and I have been friends since the beginning of my life! I used to kid around and say "yea, I've known Joy ever since I popped out of my momma's belly", which it really is true!!! Joy and I have an unique friendship, we could go months without talking to one another, but as soon as we did, it was like a day never went by. Of course I try not to let too much time pass (although I know Joy would forget to call me every now and then, she's not a phone person!) - but I know I am always on her mind and in her prayers. I love my JOJO! I'm hoping the bad weather holds off until I get off the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment