The Sredin Family

Aaron, Casey, Hunter & Harrison

About Us

Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Aaron headed out this morning for his camping/fishing trip with the guys at Lake Ouachita. They are camping on an island. I know he is going to have a really good time! Tonight the boys and I are driving to Clinton (about an hour and a half drive) to go to Andrea's (my niece) high school graduation. WOW - I can't believe she is old enough to be graduating! Didn't I just graduate yesterday?? Oh wait...it's been 13 years since my high school days came to an end!!! I am excited to see Andrea and I'm very proud of her, but I'm really dreading the drive because we will be getting home late tonight and I'm already tired as it is! Natosha and Grayson are coming up tomorrow morning to spend the day and evening with us (Jeff is on the camping/fishing trip). I need to take Hunter to get his hair cut again (he actually told me that he needs a hair cut and he's going to sit in the Taxi Car at Pigtails & Crewcuts). Anyone that is having a hard time getting their kids hair cut, I HIGHLY recommend this place! Even if they don't mind haircuts, it's a fun place for the kiddos! I'm not sure when Aaron is coming back home (probably Sunday afternoon). I guess we'll do the normal BBQ on Monday. ??? Hope everyone has a HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Casey!!! Oh - and funny that you were at Clinton HS graduation - my neice graduated too!!! Small world!

    ReplyDelete