The Sredin Family

Aaron, Casey, Hunter & Harrison

About Us

Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Harrison's 4 Month Checkup

Harrison had his 4 month checkup and shots today.

Current stats:
16lbs 13oz (my guess was 17lbs, I was close!) - 90th percentile
25 1/4 inches long - 75th percentile
Head 16 3/4in - 50th percentile
Size 3 Diaper
Clothes: Mostly 6 months, although he can still wear a few of the bigger size 3 months.

Hunter went with us and the funniest thing happened...after the nurse (Cheryl, an old friend) weighed him and handed Harrison back to me, the receptionist girl asked Hunter if he was the big brother and he held up his hand and showed her three fingers (indicating he's 3 years old) and she said "give me a high five" and so he did, but then he got bashful and ran to me and he gave me a hug, well, try to picture a 3 foot tall kid hugging you at the waist, when he did this he pulled my pants down (I'm laughing out loud as I sit here and type this!). Thank God it was in the back off the clinic and not out in front for all to see!! I'm still wearing a few maternity pants so they are basically falling off of me anyway! I really need to pack them up and wear something with a button and zipper! It was SOOOOO funny! Go ahead...read my blog again! Laugh until you cry!

Anyway...back to Harrison... the doctor said he looked great and healthy! He asked "How many chins does this boy have!?!?" because he's a chunky monkey! I'm going to feed him some cereal tonight, hopefully he'll like it.

I can't believe four months has already passed by since my Harrison was born. He is a very happy baby and is easy to please - he goes with the flow! His face lights up and smiles really big when we talk to him and he especially enjoys watching Hunter be a goof ball!

Gotta get off...Harrison is calling me!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO. That's funny! And he weighs quite a bit, doesn't he? Olivia only weighs 22lbs and she's a year old next Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete