Aaron and I took off work early today to go fishing. We were gonna go camping at the Little Red in Heber Springs, but we cancelled that since there's an 80% chance of rain tomorrow. I didn't want to be in a tent with 2 kiddos in the pouring down rain! We went to Lake Maumelle and it was a nice sunny day. The water wasn't choppy too bad. I caught lots of brim and a few bass. It was fun. People ask me if I like to fish and I say, "No, I like to CATCH". Poor Aaron never gets to fish when I'm with him because I keep him busy baiting my hook and taking the fish off! But he says that's fine, he enjoys watching me catch the fish. What a great hubby!! We had a nice time out on the water together. I got sunburned too, but thankfully it doesn't hurt (yet!).
About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







YAY! I love looking at pics of your family! The boys are precious! I especially love the post of your 3 boys!
ReplyDelete