About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Pool Time!
I bought a cheap little pool the other day to put on the back porch for the boys and yesterday the water was warm enough for Harrison. I had bought a baby raft for him last summer when they were on clearance and he LOVED it. He sat in it so good and he just scooted around the pool with his little legs! So cute to watch him do that and he was so happy! For some reason, Hunter only wanted to walk around while in the pool, I figured he'd sit down and splash around. He'd rather play with the remote control boats or pretend like he's fishing (hmm...wonder who he gets that from!). Hope you all can view the video below - it's the first time I uploaded a video!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment