About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Coloring in Bed
We (Hunter and I) were waiting for Aaron to get home from Oklahoma (moved his dad back to AR this weekend) and I was keeping him up so he could see his daddy and he had been coloring in my bed and I told him, "Hunter pick up your crayons.". After a few moments, I turned around to tell him for a second time to pick them up and to my surprise, his crayons were in his cup and his coloring books were even stacked! Wow, I only had to tell him once! He CAN listen! I called Aaron to see how much longer it would be until he got home and Hunter was excited to talk to him and he said "Daddy, I colored for you!". Awe! Kids can be SOOOO sweet!!! Now he's asking me.."Daddy be home?" (translation - When will Daddy be home?) and he's asking "Papaw come?". They really know how to melt your heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment