The Sredin Family

Aaron, Casey, Hunter & Harrison

About Us

Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!

Monday, July 6, 2009

An Unusual Nice Summer Afternoon in Arkansas

I'm late posting this...but one afternoon (June 29th) after I got off work, it was really nice outside so I decided to take advantage of it and let Hunter play on his swingset and let Harrison sit on a blanket and just enjoy the outdoors without sweating!!! I don't know how we played outside from sunlight to sunset as kids - how did we not die from heat exhaustion!



Harrison and Maggie


Hunter loves his swingset!


Wildflowers in our backyard


Molly - she's almost 8 years old!


No comments:

Post a Comment