About Us
- The Sredin's
- Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Little Mr. Big Pants
Ok, so we have a little boy that is becoming very independent and stubborn. He's still my perfect little boy, but sometimes I wonder where my perfect little angel went. When I am telling him something he doesn't want me to say, he'll go "Shut Up Momma, Shut Up". I was blown away when he first said this about a week ago! I couldn't figure out where he learned Shut Up! We don't say shut up in our house!!! Not only does he say shut up, but if I'm feeding Harrison and I interrupt whatever it is that he is doing, he'll say "Shut Up Momma, FEED THE BABY!". Whoa - what have we created!?! I finally figured out how he learned "shut up" - we tell Molly our barking dog to shut up. All makes since now... Last night we were driving home from Little Rock and Hunter was talking to me and Aaron was trying to say something to Hunter and Hunter said, "Shut up Dada, DRIVE!". Oh...what have we gotten ourselves into?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment