The Sredin Family

Aaron, Casey, Hunter & Harrison

About Us

Aaron and I met each other December 1995 and we got married September 7, 2002. We welcomed our first born son Hunter Reid on March 21, 2006. Hunter became a big brother when Harrison Gordon arrived on January 12, 2009. God has blessed us with two beautiful healthy boys! This blog is a way to document and share our life with you! Enjoy!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hunter's 3rd Birthday!

Today was Hunter's 3rd birthday! I can hardly believe it's been three years since my sweet baby boy was born - the day my life changed. He has been such a joy in our lives, we can't imagine one single day without him. We have watched him grow so fast in such a short amount of time, from an infant to a little boy. It's truly amazing - words cannot express how happy I am to be Hunter's mother. And I know that he is Daddy's pride and joy as well! We had a busy day today, he shares a birthday with several girls (Katie Hicklin (age 5), Abigail Crow (age 4) and Emilee Glenn (age 2). We went to Emilee's party at Larry's Pizza in Bryant at 11am and had a blast (she's such a cutie!). We got home around 2pm and started decorating the backyard for Hunter's party (Thomas & Friends) at 4pm. Daddy and Papaw finished the wooden swingset just in time!!! Hunter had lots of family and friends at his party - sometimes it can be overwhelming, but to see all the people that love Hunter is awesome and makes me happy. I am so glad I had Cherie Flowers (http://www.flowersphotography.blogspot.com/) take photos of his party, she got a lot of good shots of Hunter and ALL the kids - she took a thousand photos!!! Fun, fun day...












No comments:

Post a Comment