I cannot believe I didn't do a post on Harrison's dedication!!! I was looking through all my posts and couldn't find "Harrison's Dedication"!!! Thanks for the reminder Rebekah, I was reading about Cilla's dedication on your blog!
Harrison was dedicated on Sunday, March 22, 2009 at Springlake Church of the Nazarene by Bro. Phil Stein. We make a promise before God, our family, and our church to raise him to know and love God so that he would one day come to Him and receive the best gift... our Lord Jesus Christ as his Savior.
Harrison was dedicated on Sunday, March 22, 2009 at Springlake Church of the Nazarene by Bro. Phil Stein. We make a promise before God, our family, and our church to raise him to know and love God so that he would one day come to Him and receive the best gift... our Lord Jesus Christ as his Savior.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and
lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and
He will direct your paths.
Proverbs
3:5-6
Nannie Fran, Papaw Greg, Aunt Jeri, Uncle Larry, cousins Kaitie, Miranda, Cooper, Uncle Chris and Aunt Deborah were all present for Harrison's dedication. As well as momma, daddy, and big brother Hunter!
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he
is old he will not turn from it.Proverbs 22:6









No comments:
Post a Comment